Pre-Owned Knitting Machines & Accessories
YOU MUST PRINT THIS PAGE TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICE!
For the more experienced machine knitter, wishing to enlarge their collection of machines, pre-owned machines and accessories are an ideal option! All Points Yarn has the following used knitting machine equipment for sale. These come from homes where they were gently stored, and at the most gently used. Most machines will require replacement of their sponge bars, and additional needles. See our listings below. If you don't any machines listed at this time, please contact the store. There may be a machine about to be listed and you'll be the first to hear about it!EVERYONE, PLEASE READ
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INDIVIDUAL TRANSACTIONS MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT CONDITIONS & TERMS):
- All knitting machines and accessories come to the buyer as is, with no warranties, no instruction, no exchanges, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- No demonstrations of the use of the equipment will be conducted. Buyers are encouraged to check out equipment thoroughly before making their purchases.
- All items in sets will be sold as sets, not individually unless otherwise stated. No equipment will be parted out.
- All sales are cashier's check or cash-only and are subject to Washington Sales Tax. Arrangements for PayPal purchasing may also be made.
- The pricing of machines and equipment is FIRM. Only under limited circumstances may prices be negotiated.
- Sales are limited to the continental United States only. Residents of Washington will also pay Washington State Sales Tax for their location.
- Sales are "Buyer Will Call." When not picked up by the buyer, the buyer pays for packing, shipping, and insurance placed on their purchases. The buyer assumes full responsibility for the condition of the shipment they have received.
- Actual charges for packing, shipping, and insurance are collected before shipment commences.
- For customers' protection, insurance against the loss of the ENTIRE PURCHASE is required on EACH box in shipment, to ensuring the shipping company completely covers any package loss or damage.
If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For class information and fees, see our List of Classes.
We provide general advice on the cleaning and maintenance of this equipment; however, we do not provide a cleaning service itself.